Adventurers 2020 - 2021
A warm welcome to our childen and parents.
Your class teacher is: Miss Ellams.
Your class teaching assistants are: Mrs McHale and Mrs Collings.
Autumn Two. Are all Minibeasts scary?
In English, children will be focusing on the story 'I'm Going to Eat this Ant.' This will lead into our enquiry question for this half term which is 'Are all Minibeasts scary?' Children will be observing minibeasts in the world around them; they will be learning about minibeasts microhabitats and life cycles as well as considering the following questions:
- Why does a spider need a web?
- Is a caterpillar always hungry?
- Why does a snail carry its house around?
- PE will take place on a Thursday each week. Please ensure your child has the correct kit available in school.
- Please ensure you are reading daily with your child at home and signing their reading diary. Reading books and book bags are to be returned to school on a Friday so books can be changed.
Files to Download
Adventurers: News items
There are no News items to display
Adventurers: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Adventurers: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display