Adventurers 2020 - 2021
A warm welcome to our childen and parents.
Your class teacher is: Miss Ellams.
Your class teaching assistants are: Mrs McHale and Mrs Collings.
Spring Two: Is everybody's home the same?
In English, children will be focusing on the story 'The Journey Home' written by Emma Levey. This will lead into our enquiry question for this half term which is 'Is everybody's home the same?' Children will be reflecting on similarities and differences between their own home and the homes of others. Throughout this unit of work they will be considering the following questions (as well as some which they create themselves).
- What types of homes can I see in my locality?
- Where do woodland animals live?
- What is it like to live on a farm?
- What do homes look like in different countries and climates?
Please see the topic map below for a more in depth coverage of the whole curriculum.
- PE will take place on a Thursday each week. Please ensure your child has the correct kit available in school.
- Please ensure you are reading daily with your child at home and signing their reading diary. Reading books and book bags are to be returned to school on a Friday so books can be changed.
Top Marks Maths: https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/5-7-years/counting
Phonics Play: https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/
Oxford Owl: https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/find-a-book/library-page/
Files to Download
Adventurers: News items
There are no News items to display
Adventurers: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Adventurers: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display