Adventurers 2020 - 2021
A warm welcome to our childen and parents.
Your class teacher is: Miss Ellams.
Your class teaching assistants are: Mrs McHale and Mrs Collings.
Summer One: Who are the famous characters inside my books?
This half term we will be fully immersing ourselves into a world of fairy tales. We will be using our books as a basis for our enquiry and try to answer the following questions as a starting point for our learning (in addition to questions which children want to explore themselves).
- How can I grow a beanstalk like Jack?
- What materials should I use to build a house for a pig?
- What would your own gingerbread house look like?
- How can we throw a ball for Rapunzel?
Please see the topic map below for a more in depth coverage of the whole curriculum.
- PE will take place on a Thursday each week. Please ensure your child has the correct kit available in school.
- Please ensure you are reading daily with your child at home and signing their reading diary. Reading books and book bags are to be returned to school on a Friday so books can be changed.
Top Marks Maths: https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/5-7-years/counting
Phonics Play: https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/
Oxford Owl: https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/find-a-book/library-page/
Files to Download
Adventurers: News items
Adventurers: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Adventurers: Gallery items
Adventurers: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display