Explorers 2021 - 2022
Welcome to the Explorer's Class Page!
Your class teacher is Miss Scott
Your teaching assistants are Miss Murphy and Mrs Bennett
Spring One - Anglo Saxons
Who were the Anglo Saxons?
During this half term we will discover more about the Anglo Saxons. First we will focus on who they were and how Britain changed after 1066. We will then find out how life changed during the Anglo Saxon period and how Britain was divided into kingdoms. Then, we will create a timeline to show the period and the key events. Finally, we will learn about the Anglo Saxon settlements and the way they lived.
In English, we will be focusing on our text Arthur and the Golden Rope.
In Maths, we are developing our knowledge of the fractions. We will then be focusing on algebra and decimals and percentages.
- PE will take place on Wednesday and Thursday each week. Please ensure your child has the correct kit available in school.
- Reading books to come into school daily. Please read every night with your child and books will be changed each Friday or when appropriate.
- Your book bag must be in school each day.
- Please practise Timetable Rock Stars each night with your child. Will you be a Rock Hero?
- Your child needs to bring a water bottle into school daily, filled with water and a piece of fruit for snack, if desired.
Time Table Rock Stars
BBC Bitesize - KS2
SATs style questions - Click on the SATs organiser (split into different sections and units)
Files to Download
Explorers: News items
There are no News items to display
Explorers: Blog items
There are no blog items to display