Rangers 2022 - 2023
Welcome to the Rangers class page!
Your class teacher is Mrs Moseley!
What do we know about the Victorians and the way they lived?
This half term we will discover all about Victorian life. Children will learn all about the industrial revolution, look at towns and cities, look at the lives of children in the Victorian era as well as what school was like for them.
English - In English we will be focusing on our text 'Grandad's Secret Giant'.
- Use present and past tenses correctly and consistently including the progressive form
- Use subordination (using when, if, that, or because) and co-ordination (using or, and, or but)
- Use expanded noun phrases to describe and specify
- Add suffixes to spell longer words e.g -ment,- ful
Maths - In maths we are developing our knowledge of 'Statistics' and 'Position and Direction'
- Interpret and construct simple pictograms, tally charts, blockdiagrams and simple tables
- Ask and answer simple questions by counting the number ofobjects in each category and sorting the categories by quantity
- Use mathematical vocabulary to describe position, direction and movement
- PE will take place on a Tuesday and Thursday each week. Please ensure that your child comes to school in their PE kit.
- Book bags, reading books and diaries must be signed and brought to school daily.
- Homework willbe set on monday and due in on Friday of that week.
- Children's reading books will be changed each Friday or when appropriate.
- Your child needs to bring a water bottle to school, filled with water only and a piece of fruit for snack if desired.
Time Table Rock Stars
BBC Bitesize - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/primary
Files to Download
Rangers: News items
There are no News items to display
Rangers: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Rangers: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Rangers: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display