Rangers 2020 - 2021
Welcome to the Rangers class page!
Your class teacher is Miss Percival
Autumn One - Environment
During the first half term we will be learning all about the environment! We will learn about a variety of different habitats around the world (woodlands, rainforests, oceans and savannas) and how these habitats are being effected and destroyed (littering, deforestation, plastic pollution and poaching.) We will also learn about how we can protect and care for our environment and all living things.
- PE will take place on Tuesday and Thursday each week. Please ensure your child has their correct kit in school.
- Reading books will stay in school until further notice. Please use Oxford Owl to supplement reading at home. https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/find-a-book/library-page/
- TT Rockstars - https://ttrockstars.com/
- Top Marks - https://www.topmarks.co.uk/
- BBC Bitesize - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/primary
Rangers: News items
There are no News items to display
Rangers: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Rangers: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Rangers: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display