Rangers 2020 - 2021
Welcome to the Rangers class page!
Your class teacher is Miss Percival
Spring 2 - What makes Earth angry?
Geography - This half term we will be exploring the geography question of 'What makes Earth angry?' We will discover and explore what a volcano is, why they erupt and 'visit' some of the world's most dangerous volcanoes. We will also learn about earthquakes and the devastating effect that they can have on our planet.
English - In English we will be analysing poetry before moving onto our information text - Big Blue Whale by Nicola Davies.
Maths - In maths we will begin to learn about position, direction and movement, 2D and 3D shapes and fractions.
Home Learning Key information:
- Live learning takes place daily from 9am - 12pm. Joining this learning is COMPULSORY.
- Independent learning tasks will be set for afternoons. This will include topic, science, music, art, PE and wellbeing.
- RE and Computing will be live each Monday afternoon (1pm - 3pm) with Mrs Moseley.
- PE will take place on Tuesday and Thursday each week. Please ensure your child has their correct kit in school.
- Reading books will stay in school until further notice. Please use Oxford Owl to supplement reading at home. https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/find-a-book/library-page/
- TT Rockstars - https://ttrockstars.com/
- Top Marks - https://www.topmarks.co.uk/
- BBC Bitesize - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/primary
Files to Download
Rangers: News items
There are no News items to display
Rangers: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Rangers: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display