Rangers 2022 - 2023
Welcome to the Rangers class page!
Your class teacher is Mrs Moseley!
Wher would you prefer to live: England or Kenya?
This half term we will discover all about the lives of people who live outside Europe, understanding that their lives are different to so many other
children in the world and learn all about what schools are like in Kenya. Children will discover how the climate in England is also different to other places in the world as well as the wild animals living there. We will learn all about the different fruits and vegetables grown and that they depend on the country's climate to grow. We will also identify the physical features of the environment and discover how it is different in different parts of the world
English - In English we will be focusing on our text 'Troll Swap'.
- Create and describe characters
- Create and describe settings
- Use past tense consistently and correctly
- Write in 3rd person
• Sequence of events with beginning, middle and end
Maths - In maths we are developing our knowledge of 'Place Value'.
- Read and write numbers to at least 100 in numerals and in
- Recognise the place value of each digit in a two-digit number (tens, ones).
- Identify, represent, and estimate numbers using different representations including the number line.
- PE will take place on Monday and Thursday each week. Please ensure your child has their correct kit in school. PE kits will be sent home at the end of each half term to be washed.
- Book bags, reading books and diaries must be signed and brought to school daily.
- Homework willbe set on monday and due in on Friday of that week.
- Children's reading books will be changed each Friday or when appropriate.
- Your child needs to bring a water bottle to school, filled with water only and a piece of fruit for snack if desired.
Our trip this term will be to the Recycling Discovery Centre. Cost per child for the coach TBC.
Time Table Rock Stars
BBC Bitesize - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/primary
Files to Download
Rangers: News items
Rangers: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Rangers: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display