Trackers 2020 - 2021
Welcome to the Trackers!
Your class teacher is Miss Scott
Your teaching assistant is Miss Murphy
We will be delivering live learning from 9-12 every day on teams. Independent activities will be uploaded from 1-3 each day. We are using teams as our main platform for online learning. Information will also be uploaded onto the class instagram page.
Spring Two - London
Why would you choose to live in London?
During this half term we will finding out about London and comparing it with Runcorn. We will be thinking about why we have capital cities and learn the difference between a major city, town and a village. Then, we will find out the name and purpose of the many famous buildings in London. Finally, we will focus on Europe and look at why most significant cities are situated near or next to a river.
In English, we will be starting the term focusing on poetry about Windrush Child. After that, we will be focusing on writing adventure stories. Our key text will be When the Giant Stirred by Celia Godkin.
In Maths, we are continuing to develop our knoweldge of fractions. Then we will be focusing on decimals.
- PE will take place on Monday and Thursday each week. Please ensure your child has the correct kit available in school.
- Reading books to stay at home and changed each Friday. Please feel free to use Oxford Owl to supplement reading at home. https://home.oxfordowl.co.uk/books/free-ebooks/
- Your book bag must be in school each Friday so we can change your child's books.
- Your child needs to bring a water bottle into school daily, filled with water.
- Please acess teams every Monday for your child's weekly homework and spellings.
- Please follow the trackers Instagram page 'st.augustines.trackers' for regular updates, information or to contact the class teacher.
Time Table Rock Stars
BBC Bitesize - KS2
Files to Download
Trackers: News items
There are no News items to display
Trackers: Blog items
There are no blog items to display