Trackers 2020 - 2021
Welcome to the Trackers!
Your class teacher is Miss Scott
Your teaching assistant is Miss Murphy
Summer Two - Indus Valley
Who lived in the Indus Valley and what did we learn about them?
During this half term we will finding out about the Indus Valley, we will be focusing on the key features and where it is and locate it on a map. We will then deepen our understanding by researching into the ancient civilisation and how they were advanced. Finally, we will look at what a typical day was like for a child in the Indus Valley and compare it to our day.
In English, we will be beginning by focusing on poetry and then we will read our final story, Blue John by Bertile Doherty.
In Maths, we are developing our knowledge of statistics. Then we will be focusing on properties of shape and finally focusing on position and direction.
- PE will take place on Monday and Thursday each week. Please ensure your child has the correct kit available in school.
- Reading books to come into school daily. Please read every night with your child and books will be changed each Friday.
- Please feel free to use Oxford Owl to supplement reading at home. https://home.oxfordowl.co.uk/books/free-ebooks/
- Your book bag must be in school each day.
- Please practise Timetable Rock Stars each night with your child.
- Your child needs to bring a water bottle into school daily, filled with water and a piece of fruit for snack, if desired.
- Please acess teams every Monday for your child's weekly homework and spellings.
Time Table Rock Stars
BBC Bitesize - KS2
Files to Download
Trackers: News items
Trackers: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Trackers: Gallery items
Trackers: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display