Trackers 2021 - 2022
Welcome to the Trackers!
Your class teacher is Mrs Johnson
Where would YOU choose to build a city?
Children will explore the continent of Europe. They will be able to name and locate European countries and cities. Children will look at the features of a city and discover why cities were built close to rivers. They will explore different settlement types, comparing and contrasting villages, towns and cities all over Europe. We will hear from some people from different European countries. Our Food Tech DT unit this half term will explore different traditional dishes from Spain, France and Italy. We will explore different European artists.
- P.E lessons will take place every Thursday. Please ensure your child has the correct kit available in school. Their P.E kit must remain in school.
- We will be swimming every Tuesday morning. They will need to bring with them their swimming costume and towel in a suitable bag.
- Your child will need their reading book and reading diary in their school book bag every day. Their books will be changed every friday (or earlier if needed)
- Don't forget to practise your times tables using TimeTable Rockstars each night. There will be rewards for children who play consistently as well as high scorers.
- Your child's water bottle must be in school every day- water only please. They can also bring a piece of fruit for snack if desired.
White Rose Maths- '1 Minute Maths'
Time Table Rock Stars
BBC Bitesize - KS2
Files to Download
Trackers: News items
There are no News items to display
Trackers: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Trackers: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display