Trackers 2020 - 2021
Welcome to the Trackers!
Your class teacher is Miss Scott
Your teaching assistant is Miss Murphy
Summer One - Rivers and cities
Where would you choose to build a city?
During this half term we will finding out about different major cities around the world and learn why most of them are located close to rivers. We will learn the names of capitals and cities in Europe. Then, we will learn about the unique transport systems in some of the major cities of the world and know why many cities have high rise flats or skyscraper buildings. Finally, we will decide where we would build a city and explain why.
In English, we will be focusing writing a Non-Chronological report. Our key text will be Where the Forest Meets the Sea by Jeannie Baker.
In Maths, we are continuing to develop our knoweldge of decimals. Then we will be focusing on measurement were we will look at money and time.
- PE will take place on Monday and Thursday each week. Please ensure your child has the correct kit available in school.
- Reading books to come into school daily. Please read every night with your child and books will be changed each Friday.
- Please feel free to use Oxford Owl to supplement reading at home and use Reading Plus. https://home.oxfordowl.co.uk/books/free-ebooks/ and ReadingPlus Student Login
- Your book bag must be in school each day.
- Please practise Timetable Rock Stars each night with your child.
- Your child needs to bring a water bottle into school daily, filled with water and a piece of fruit for snack, if desired.
- Please acess teams every Monday for your child's weekly homework and spellings.
Time Table Rock Stars
BBC Bitesize - KS2
Files to Download
Trackers: News items
Trackers: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Trackers: Gallery items
Trackers: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display