Trackers 2020 - 2021
Welcome to the Trackers!
Your class teacher is Miss Scott
Your teaching assistant is Miss Murphy
Autumn Two - Ancient Egypt
During this half term we will finding out about where Egypt is and we will learn that the Ancient Egyptians were ruled by pharaohs. We will also be learning about the lives of the Ancient Egyptians thinking about how they lived and the sophisticated buildings they created. Finally, we will learn about hieroglyphs and look at how we can translate them.
In English, we will be starting the term focusing on poetry. We will then move onto focusing on recounts. Our key text will be Leon and the Place Between.
In Maths, we are continuing to develop our knoweldge of addition and subtraction. Then, we will focus on length and multiplication and division at the end of the term.
- PE will take place on Monday and Thursday each week. Please ensure your child has the correct kit available in school.
- Reading books to stay at home and changed each Friday. Please feel free to use Oxford Owl to supplement reading at home. https://home.oxfordowl.co.uk/books/free-ebooks/
- Your book bag must be in school each Friday so we can change your child's books.
- Your child needs to bring a water bottle into school daily, filled with water.
- Please acess teams every Monday for your child's weekly homework and spellings.
- Please follow the trackers Instagram page 'st.augustines.trackers' for regular updates, information or to contact the class teacher.
Time Table Rock Stars
BBC Bitesize - KS2
Files to Download
Trackers: News items
There are no News items to display
Trackers: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Trackers: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display